Friday, November 28, 2008
Selepas fatwa pengharaman yoga, fatwa-fatwa yang akan datang adalah seperti berikut :
1) Orang Islam dilarang mandi di awam. Di kolam renang awam, akan terdapat orang-orang yang bukan Islam yang memakai pakaian renang yang singkat dan mendedahkan aurat (terutamanya amoi-amoi china yang cun dan seksi). Ini boleh menjejaskan akidah orang Islam. Cara yang paling baik ialah kita haramkan orang Islam dari kolam renang awam.
2) Orang Islam dilarang pergi ke . Ketua Menteri Pulau Pinang adalah seorang yang bukan Islam and majoriti penduduk Pulau Pinang adalah orang yang bukan Islam. Apabila seorang Islam berada di Pulau Pinang, beliau mungkin terhidu bau char keoy tiaw yang dimasak oleh orang bukan Islam dan ini boleh merosakkan akidah kita. Cara yang paling baik ialah kita haramkan orang Islam dari pergi ke Pulau Pinang. Orang Islam yang kini tinggal di Pulau Pinang akan diberi elaun pindah sebanyak RM 3000 untuk membantu mereka berpindah ke negeri-negeri yang lain. Perpindahan ke dan Terengganu amat amat digalakkan.
3) Orang Islam dilarang meminum root beer. Walaupun root beer tidak mengandungi alkohol, namun perkataan "beer" ini boleh menimbulkan keghairan dan kelakuan tidak senonoh di kalangan orang Islam. Dengan pengharaman root beer, orang Islam bolehlah meminum minuman ringan yang lain tanpa was-was. Ginger beer juga diharamkan.
4) Orang Islam dilarang memakan di kedai Mamak. Walaupun mamak kebanyakkannya Islam, tetapi mereka adalah India dan ada kemungkinan terdapat unsur-unsur India di dalam perniagaan mereka seperti bercakap Tamil dan memakai buatan India. Untuk mengelakkan sebarang syak wasangka, orang Islam dilarang dari memakan di kedai mamak (kecuali Tun Mahatir kerana dia sendiri mamak kelas I)
5) Orang Islam dilarang bermain ping pong atau table tennis. Ping pong berasal dari negeri China dan oleh yang demikian, mungkin terdapat unsur-unsur agama Buddha atau Confuciusism di dalam permainan ping pong. Ornag Islam yang terlalu banyak bermain ping pong akan terjejas akidah mereka. Sebagai permainan alternatif, orang Islam digalakkan bermain sepak raga (tetapi bola raga mesti buatan Malaysia, bukan dari Thailand).
6) Orang Islam yang berkerja dengan kerajaan dilarang mengambil gaji masing-masing. Ini kerana sebahagian besar pendapatan kerajaan adalah cukai pendapatan yang dibayar oleh syarikat-syarikat orang bukan Islam. Orang Islam digalakkan meminta sedekah dari orang Islam yang lain. Untuk memudahkan permintaan sedekah, bakal peminta sedekah digalakkan mencangkung di hadapan bangunan UMNO.
7) Orang Islam dilarang keluar negara. Terdapat terlalu banyak godaan yang boleh meruntuhkan akhlak dan akidah orang Islam. Perkara ini telahpun dikaji dengan teliti hasil lawatan sambil belajar ke Bangkok oleh baru-baru ini. Oleh yang demikian, orang orang Islam diminta menyerahkan balik paspot masing-masing ke jabatan immigresen secepat mungkin. Perjalanan keluar negara hanya dibenarkan untuk menteri-menteri dan orang kuat UMNO sahaja, itupun hanya jika diiringi oleh ahli .
8) Orang Islam dilarang berfikir di waktu siang. Kebanyakkan masalah jenayah dan maksiat wujud kerana orang-orang yang tak ada kerja berfikir yang bukan-bukan. Untuk membenteras maslah jeneyah dan maksiat, orang-orang Islam dilarang dari menggunakan otak mereka diwaktu siang. Pemikiran mereka akan dipantau oleh Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan dengan menggunakan sekumpulan specially trained monkeys. Orang Islam boleh menggunakan otak mereka di waktu malam tetapi pemikiran dihadkan kepada perkara-perkara berkaitan dengan makan dan minum sahaja.
I got this from a mail so I modify a little and post it as a joke. But come to think of the authority responsible over the Islam people in Malaysia, I think that they might impose all these kind of laws. Funny people. Im beg the Islamic leaderslah, Please let a Muslim choose what he or she wants to do. Please lah, Kesian lah diaorang. In tak boleh, itu tak boleh. Habih apa yang boleh?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
The year 1998 was a chaotic year for Indonesia. The nation which was ruled by Suharto faced financial crisis and Suharto's government was full of corruption. University students and other who were dissatisfied had held massive protests against the government. The nation was at the state of war when military forces were brought in to handle the situation.
There was massive killing done by the army and there were 3 major incident which had cause the revolution of Indonesia.
2) Tragedi Semanggi 1
3) Tragedi Semanggi 2
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Sun,9-Former Selangor Menteri Besar Muhammad Muhd Taib today gained the required nominations to vie for the Umno deputy president post.
He will be challenging two present vice-presidents Muhyiddin Yassin and Mohd Ali Rustam.
Muhd Taib became the last person to check in with the required 39 nominations after getting the nod from the Kelana Jaya and Hulu Terengganu divisions today.
Mohd Ali gained his minimum nominations yesterday.
The frontrunner for the deputy post remains Muhyiddin who had already amassed 88 nominations. He qualified for the contest by acquiring the required nominations on Oct 19.
The division level meetings end today, except for some divisions whose meetings have been ordered by the party to be reconvened.
As it stands, the present deputy, Najib Abdul Razak is set to become the next party president after having won nominations from almost all 191 Umno divisions.
His own division, Pekan, naturally nominated him for the top post yesterday. He was also returned unopposed as the division chief.
Only Gua Musang had nominated someone else for the top post - that of its division head Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah. However his challenge will not tale place as he had failed to obtain the required minimum 58 nominations from the top post.
Present president Abdullah Ahmad Badawi had decided to step down in March allowing for a smooth takeover by Najib.
The question is as to who will become Najib's deputy from the trio of Muhyiddin, Muhd Taib and Mohd Ali. The contest next March is the first for the deputy president's post in 21 years.
By convention, the Umno president becomes the prime minister while the deputy president is slated to be the deputy premier.
As for Abdullah, although he is not contesting for the top post, he was nevertheless retained as the Kepala Batas division head today.
Vice presidents' race
Apart from the race for the deputy president, the heat is also on for the three slots for the vice-president's posts.
Today - the final day of meetings for the divisions, two other candidates qualified to make it an eight-cornered fight.
The last two to check in were Jamaluddin Jarjis and Rais Yatim who both gained the required minimum 21 nominations today.
Leading the race is the outgoing Youth chief Hishammuddin Hussein who has already gotten at least 135 nominations.
He is followed by former Youth chief Ahmad Zahid Hamidi with at least 94 nominations.
Shafie Apdal has 69 nominations and looks set to give a tough fight based on his support from his home base Sabah.
Others in the contest are Khaled Nordin, Syed Hamid Albar and disgraced former vice-president Isa Samad.
There could still be time for one more contestant on the form of former Malacca chief minister Abdul Rahim Tamby Chik. He needs six more nominations to fulfil the required minimum 20 nominations to contest for this post.
I really find it funny. Yoga centres are flourishing in more orthodox Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. In Iran, yoga is so popular that there are classes for children. Most of the fitness center in Malaysia is packed with people who go for yoga lessons.I bet that some of Malaysia leaders and their wives go for these lessons. It really gives our mind peaceful and I don't know why only this country religious leaders find it wrong. I think that's stupid.
People want to loose weight and stay healthy also cant do what they want. Can you all please stop controlling the Malays in Malaysia. I really feel pity for them. Let them have a little freedom, let them have space let them have their own preferred hobby.
If a person's religious tic views and teaching is truthful, I don't see the need to be worried and I have not seen that there were use of chants in doing yoga exercises. So stop creating problems. Yoga can mislead ones believe, "My ass". Do you know what is the use of Yoga first of all? Go and read or get to know more you baseless critics.
And you will go on saying this is a Democratic country, multicultural or perhaps multi ethnic. There is no space for the Malays to do what they feel is correct. When a Malay does yoga its wrong, but when an Indian or Chinese or any other race wants to do anything Muslim style you all make them convert to a Muslim. What is that?
I intemperate it as, the race and gender is not an issue in this case. Barack Obama was once a Muslim but he can be a president of the United States, so in Malaysia I don't see that a leader should be a particular race, religion or gender. Why cant we have a young Prime Minister, every time I see surely the candidates will be "freaking" old. Or maybe how about a female? let the women have a part of building the country too. Don't tell me Muslim is the religion that a leader should have because its the most supreme religion. Please lah, a person having religion means that its a relationship between the person and god. OK. If we were to see from the base of all religion teaches the same teaching, manners, respect, truth and all.
I don't think we all are united at all. So stop the crap. Change first and don't act like you have changed. Simple example, just because a Chinese is to lead PKMS, there was so much of complaint and dissatisfaction. What is so wrong if a Chinese is to lead PKMS. If they are able to fulfil all the job requirements. Please see the capability of a person in doing things not the race and all.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
History was made when Barack Obama won the president seat. I am truly happy because, from what I see he looks and talks like a real fighter for the people this is the kind of people who should be in Malaysia. Something like what President Sukarno said in one of his speech, "Berikan ku 10 pemuda dan aku akan mengoncangkan dunia". 10 people like Obama is what he meant.
Barack Obama's full name is Barack Hussien Obama was born in August 4th 1961. Obama was in Indonesia till the age of ten before going back. At 1992, he got married to Michelle and has two kids Malia Ann(1998) and Sasha(2001). On February 10, 2007, Obama announced his candidacy for President of the United States in front of the Old State Capitol building in Springfield, Illinois. The choice of the announcement site was symbolic because it was also where Abraham Lincoln delivered his historic "House Divided" speech in 1858. Throughout the campaign, Obama emphasized the issues of rapidly ending the Iraq War, increasing energy independence, and providing universal health care, at one point identifying these as his top three priorities.
On November 4, 2008, Barack Obama defeated John McCain and became the first African American to be elected President of the United States. Obama won with 364 Electoral votes and 65,293,o83 popular votes.
In his victory speech, delivered before a crowd of hundreds of thousands of his supporters in Chicago, Obama proclaimed that "change has come to America." Born in Hawaii, Obama will be the first U.S. President born outside the contiguous United States. President-elect Obama will be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States on January 20, 2009. Obama held his first press conference as President-elect on Friday, November 7, 2008 in which he discussed the economy, Iran, the ongoing transition, and his family's search for the "first dog."