Monday, June 22, 2009

Internal Security Act !


I think the ISA should be in Malaysia. What is wrong with it? I don’t see anything wrong in having the act. The security act is just being misused by the government; you people are going after the wrong thing. Even without ISA there are many loop holes where certain politician will use other force to get what they want. Think rationally before doing something! Because of you "smart" people we others have to go with the flow even if we don’t really want to.

I do understand why you all want to get rid of the act, but to me I don’t think wanting to abolish it will do any good but it will make things worse. Be prepared to see more deaths under police custody and be prepared to get more missing people. All this could happen. I think its about time to think more rationally before doing something.



No comments: