Friday, July 18, 2008

Have I got any spare time?

Oh my God! I seriously do not any time left. I cant even blog about politics. Next week is a week of chaos for me. I would not be surprised if I do not get any sleep for the whole week. Let me see what do have to do for next week.

Monday- I have 2 quizzes to be done, where the first is at 8am "History of English Language" and followed with the other one at 10 am "Culture and Religious practices". To make is worst I have a Mas Media presentation to finish up my day.

Tuesday-I have Language learning theories test. So its makes up to a total of 3 quizzes.

Wednesday- Its a holiday, but when i write down what happens to the next days you will know what possible i would do on this day.

Thursday- Unfortunately, this day had to fall on this week. It had to be perfect! Its my birthday. After loads of discussion my aunt wants to celebrate my 21st Birthday. Don't want to disappoint her and and uncle and mother. The night me and my friends are to get to Wangsa Maju for a little dinner. I hope it is a little dinner.

Friday- This day is the deadline for assignments. Mass Media assignment's due will be at 10am. and the Reaction paper will be at 2pm which consists of summary and a personal view. And AT evening some of us have to report to the La Salle school for a workshop till Sunday. We will be staying overnight there and our Saturday and Sunday will be gone . Even if I have Sunday it will be like a few hours only. Now why do I say about Saturday and Sunday? Because on Monday there is a deadline for History of English Language project paper.

So I think you can figure out what will I be doing on times there is no class. The only thing that makes it abit better is that except for the reaction paper the others are all group work. So basically I have got no time to to blog about politics and I think I will not even have time to read a newspaper. Lets hope the week runs as slow as possible.

3 comments:

ireneC said...

Let's gambateh, sharwin!! A tough week for sure... hmm...

° no name face ° said...

yeah, let's work hard together ... n enjoy ur great day on thurs ya ^_^ ~ cheers ~

Mc Chaoz said...

Lets not think of the Thursday yet, I need to do so much stuff. And Thursday, Its like bye bye to teenage and hello to adulthood. Man! Things happen so fast. But I think we should really start bucking up and do all the extensive works given.