Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No time for politics

Sorry Malaysiakini, TV3 news, NTV 7, The STar. I cant read or do the usual thing because there is "pain in the ass" event called exams. History of English Language or short form HEL was really HELL. I read so much really alot and remembered so many things. There was no time for it. Today we had Mass Media & Society. Was a good paper but not enough time. 2 hours for a degree paper. If the university wants typical Malaysian work then 2 works can lah, but then we want to excel lah. Need to do something about it.

There are so many things happening in the nation i cant focus. Wait lah till my exams are over and i really hope to boost my GPA. Anyway, me and friends are doing some studies together and it really helps. Hahaha. Syok.

No comments: